Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Fill Update !

So ok, i only got my fill this morning and i was thinking to myself wow.. measly 2.5 ml. Excellent. But i slept most of the day and only had a chance to eat some lunch around 4 pm and i tell you what- i have restriction !! Finally !! I'd almost forgotten what it was like.. Not getting things stuck or anything but there's ddefinitely a difference.. I'm so excited. Score !!! Maybe the surgeon was right about the thickening around the band.. Suppose i'll just have to get my act together and try and get below this hundred with this fill.. It's only like donkey kong bridget ! (We're both wavering around the same weight so we've decided to have a race to get to 99.9.. and also to not weigh ourselves til next monday.. that'll be murder !)

Does anyone have any comments or suggestions on what they would like me to talk about on my blog or how i can improve it ? I'd love to hear !!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Hi there, I love your blog and have been reading it regularly. I think it's fine as it is. It's a wonderful way to get some inside view to the lap band life - I'm 9 days away from surgery. You're going great and will dip below the hundred before the end of the week! As Kath would say, i can feel it in my waters!!!! Mel

Unknown said...

Lol. I didn't realise it was a race. But BRING IT GIRL! Lol! I can't shift this motherfucking 101. Goes up and down more than a friggen yo yo. Grrr.