Sunday, August 10, 2008

I'll be down at the gym.. Just working on my fitness, she's my witness ;)

Hi Everyone,
well i finally did it !!!  I cracked the 100 kg mark !  Excited is the understatement of the year.  But now what i reallllly need to concentrate on apart from getting the weight down on the scales is actually re-shaping and toning my body.  So for this, i have chosen pilates.  And of course walking as well.  I went walking tonight and I'm proud to say that i got 6 km done in just under 40 minutes.  I smashed it.  I was so pleased.  Which is really good because i have a fitness goal.  For those of us who are Townsvilleites or familiar with the area there's this massive rock  sitting right in the middle (just behind my house) called Castle Hill.  To walk up and back is about 8 km, so it is my goal to be able to fit enough to get all the way up and back down that hill !!!!  So i need to gradually ease myself into it.  I'm going to put a picture up on the blog of the hill as soon as i can work out my new computer because my gorgeous husband has just bought me a brand spanking new apple mac desktop.  The big big 24" ones.  It's brilliant and i love it so much i'd have sex with it if i could !  Pretty happy with this weekend.. Apart from the drama with the dr on saturday of which i'll post another time- but long story short it'll be ending in a complaint to the health rights commission and the owner of the practice.  I'm so sick of being fucked around !!!  
Hope everyone else is keeping their motivation..
Oh and i've found a dress for my grandparents 50th anniversary party on the 27th of September (for which i'd like to lose at least another 10 kg for.. hopeful.. lol !!)  So i'm pretty psyched up for that.  Looking forward to it.
I'll write about the dr debarcle tomorrow if i can and post a picture of this huge motherfucker hill !!!
Talk Soon,
Sami Xx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

can't wait to see a photo of the hill!!!!
So great to hear how motivated you are!