Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Ok.. it's time for crisis mode !

So in my last post i was talking about this wonderful dress i'd found to wear to my grandparents 50th anniversary party.. And i was so excited cos it was a really pretty dress and i was glad not to have to stress about it anymore. Well- got the order confirmation today. Dress is on backorder and won't be posted until at least the 05/11/08. The party is the 27/09/08. You can imagine how impressed i am. There was alot of swearing going on to say the least !! So now i'm back to square one.

On the weightloss front it hasn't been real flash either just quietly. I got below the 100 which i was ecstatic about and then back over- probably due to the pizza and hungry jacks i ate yesterday.. celebrating my last night of eating gluten. Because as of today Bridget and I are on strict gluten free diets ! I've tried this before to no avail cos everything i like has gluten in it.. Mmmmm. So here we go again, but this time, i'm playing to win.

Til next time-
Sami Xx

2 comments:

Melanie said...

What a disappointment for you but on a positive note, being under the "100" opens so many more options for finding an outfit for the party. That hill looks awesome and I'm sure it won't be long until you're charging up and down! Good luck with the gluten free road. Mel

Unknown said...

update girl!!!! Lol