Thursday, November 6, 2008

STOP PRESS !!!!!!!!!


The top ones were taken on the 20/10/08- i'll be taking new full body ones on the 20/11/08

Me- May 07.. The pic that changed it all...




Ok- this is me in May last year. This is the picture that made me snap out of myself and think how absolutely fucking horrible i looked. This was what made me get the band and what drags my bitch arse out walking and to dancing and to the gym. This person is gone. Forever.




.........................................................................................................................................................................




Oh and the marks all over my face aren't acne- i actually had chicken pox. Thanks daycare..
The top ones were taken on the 20/10/08.. re-posted so you can see the comparison by request =)



..........................................................................................................................................................................

6 comments:

Melanie said...

Wow, you've come so far. Well done
mel

Tracey said...

Hi Sammie, thanks for sharing, how about a full body shot of what you look like now? I would love to see the comparison.
Thanks for blogging
Tracey

Bee said...

wow what a difference! I put old pics of myself on my bedroom mirror to help push me...its amazing to see yourself change so much isnt it?

bee

BigGurlURBeautiful said...

Hey Sam
you look farkn awesome!! such a stunning girl and congrats to you... I look forward to seeing the November pics...
Crista*

BigGurlURBeautiful said...

Hey sam,
thanks for the email... yes I do work for Government... how did you guess... email me at Crista1979@live.com.au to chat more... sorry to hear that you are on stress leave...happy to listen as I am going through dramas myself... Crista*

Colleen said...

Sammy, you are truly gorgeous inside and out! well done chicky.