Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Public service announcement.. I am the worst blogger EVER !!!

Yes i suck. I know this. It is a fact i am well aware of. I haven't written because i've been busy/sick/stressed..



My weight isn't moving because i haven't been doing any exercise- i feel like a big tub of lard on legs at the moment which is really quite depressing. And i have no energy at all to exercise because.. you guessed it ! It that time of the month (although i haven't had it since frigging August.) Now i've probably blogged before on how heavy it is but seriously, this is like niagra falls. I went to the Dr and he said yeah just go to the emergency department.. don't forget to pay my $60 on the way out now though will you ? Fucken useless retard !! I swear i'm not going back to him. So very over it all. Have decided to just go to bulk bill Dr's.



Which brings me to the ENT surgeon. I saw that dickhead yesterday.. I don't have nodules (*sigh of relief !!*) yet at the same time- shitfight. So yeah.. don't have to go under the knife which is a good thing cos i didn't really want them to be in there fucking around with my voice.. But the work aspect is shit.



So yeah feel like shit. Still stuck on 95 kilos (hence why i'm yet to update progress pics..). I feel like i'm going to be a big fat fuck forever.. Need a fill i'm thinking.

Why is life so hard ?!!!!!!



Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr



Sami Xx



..........................................................................................................................................................................



So over it

1 comment:

Bee said...

Your doing so well! Don't let it get you down! I know how hard it can be. If your bleeding is super heavy, get a second opinion! Last year I had the same trouble, I had lost about 20kgs, and the Doctor kept saying I was bleeding bad cos of the weightloss, but I knew it wasnt write, so I got another opinion and ended up getting a D&C, which found I had a polyp which was causing it to be so heavy! So always get it checked up...

Dont let any of this get you down! You can do this...you already are!

Bee xx