Monday, October 20, 2008

Tumble outta bed and i stumble to the kitchen, pour myself a cup of ambition !



Hey guys,
well big news, i managed to eat dinner !! I made really sloppy shepherds pie and to my delight didn't PB it. Exciting !!!! I took a couple of pics so you could see what i look like at 97 kg. Getting there.. Changed my goal weight back to 65 i'm thinking.. I shall see how i go. Please excuse the orangeness of me in these pics- i am aware i look like an oompa loompa and the camera has made me look orange but i don't look like this in real life. Promise !!!! I was a sray tan virgin til i went and got one in Cairns on Friday. And a brazillian.. For the first time ever. How liberating !!!! It's kind of like how chicks used to burn their bras in the 60's.. lol.

So i'm slowly starting to be able to eat again but i'm also trying to kick up the exercise. Decided i want to make myself over Delta Goodrem Style so went to the hairdresser today and i'm blonder. But the best part of the story is that i walked there !! And all the way home as well !!!!! I'm still admittedly having trouble eating though so tomorrow i'm going to go on optifast for a couple of weeks. My body is re-shaping but not losing anything on the scales. Oh and tomorrow i'm going to go to the gym and do body balance. Should be interesting !!!

Thankyou so much to everyone reading my blog and for your lovely comments. They keep me going.. Although i must admit vanity is starting to kick in as well :P

Sami Xx

Ps. I am so SO in love with yellow clothes at the moment.. Loving it. Love pretty little yellow dresses so much i'd have sex with them if i could. LOL !!

..........................................................................................................................................................................

4 comments:

Melanie said...

This sounds like a good plan. I don't know whether I could face Optiyuk again though!

Unknown said...

You either REALLY REALLY REALLY love yellow or you are very toey. Lol.
You look fab!

www.fatgirlslim.com.au said...

Damn girl! You're lookin' HOT!

L xo

BigGurlURBeautiful said...

You are looking fabulous.... sorry to hear about the eating though... hope that improves soon... xo